If you forgot your password, you can use the Forgot Password procedure as follows:
- Select the Register tab – top left of the Webpage
- Tap the Lost Password Tab from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Username or Email address and a new temporary password will be sent to you
- Open your email on your desktop/laptop to find this email. (If you don’t find it in your inbox, check your spam folder)
- Read the email carefully and note the exact values for the Username and Temporary Password (Capitalization must match)
- While still on your desktop/laptop go to Home Page to Login (bottom Left of home page) and carefully sign in with your username and new temp password.(case sensitive)
- We suggest you copy and paste from your email
- Make sure there are no spaces before or after the selection when you copy as these will give errors
- Once you get signed in, you can change your password to something simpler from your settings.
- Before you leave your desktop/laptop, sign out and sign in again on the web, to make sure it is working correctly
- Then you can use those same credentials to sign in on your mobile device(s)
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your SOGAPPS account, and you have forgotten your password to your SOGAPPS account, you will not be able to retrieve your password. For security reasons we cannot send a password reset email to any other email address than what is currently associated to your SOGAPPS account. Unfortunately, in this instance you will need to create a new SOGAPPS account with your new email address.